Wife’s sex with my best friend!

A man is feeling very depressed, so he walked into a bar and orders a triple scotch
whiskey.
As the bartender pours him the drink he remarks, "That's quite a heavy drink. What's
wrong?"
After quickly downing his drink, the man replies, "I’ve just found my wife having sex with
my best friend."
"Wow," exclaims the bartender, as he poured the man a second triple scotch.
"No wonder you needed a stiff drink. The second one is on the house."
As the man downs his second triple scotch, the bartender asks, "What did you do?"
"I walked over to my wife," the man replies, "looked her straight in the eye and told her
that we were through and to pack her stuff and to get the hell out."
"That makes sense," says the bartender, "but what about your friend?"
The man replies, "I walked over to him, looked him right in the eye and said, 'BAD
DOG!'"

0 comments: