The midget

The horny midget found that the best way to ‘get off’ with women was to use the direct
approach. So he goes up to the tallest blondest woman at the party and says, “Hey, baby,
what do you say to a little fuck?”
She looked down at him and replies, “Hello, little fuck!”

A girl walked up to the information desk in her local hospital and says, "I, need, to see
the upturn, please."
"I think, you mean the 'intern,' don't you?" asked the nurse on duty.
"Yes," said the girl. "I want to have a 'contamination."
"Don't you mean 'examination,'" the nurse questioned her again.
"Well I want to go to the 'fraternity ward,' anyway."
"I'm sure you mean the maternity ward."
To which the girl replied "Upturn, intern, contamination, examination fraternity,
maternity.... What's the difference? All I know is I, haven't demonstrated in two
months, and I think I'm stagnant."

0 comments: