Naughty

Two couples are having their wedding reception in the same hotel, and the grooms decide
to have a few beers together.
"I bet I make love to my wife, more times than you make love to you wife tonight!" says
the first groom.
"No way. I'll take that bet!" says the second.
"Right” says the first groom “When we come down for breakfast tomorrow, order the
same number of slices of toast as number of times you made love. Then we’ll know who’s
won."
The following morning both couples are at breakfast, and both grooms are smiling as the
waiter comes over to take their orders. The first groom says, "I'll have a full English
breakfast, and FOUR slices of toast please.”
The second groom says, "I'll also have a full English breakfast and FIVE slices of toast,
and make two of them brown!"

0 comments: