Problems?

A young couple decided to get married and as they approach the big day they become
increasing apprehensive. Each has a problem they’ve never shared with anyone else!
The Groom decides to ask his father for advice.
"Father," he says, "I’m concerned about the success of my marriage."
"Why is that son?"
"I have this problem. I have really smelly feet, and I'm afraid that my fiancé will be put
off by them."
"Don’t worry," says dad, "Wash your feet very day, and always wear socks, even to bed."
Well this seemed a workable solution.
The bride decides to ask her mom for advice.
"Mom," she says, "I’m concerned about the success of my marriage."
"Why is that?"
"I have a problem. When I wake up in the morning I have really breath!”
"Honey," her mother consoles, "Everyone has bad breath in the morning."
"My morning breath is so bad, I'm afraid that my fiancé will not want to sleep in the
same room with me."
“No problem,” says mum, "In the morning, get straight out of bed, and head for the
kitchen to make breakfast. While the family is busy eating go to bathroom and brush
your teeth. The key is, not to say a word until you've brushed your teeth."
"Well, it's certainly worth a try," thinks the girl.
The couple are finally married. Not forgetting the advice of each parent, the husband
always wears socks and the wife keeps silent until she’s brushed her teeth.
Every thing is fine until one morning the husband wakes with a start and finds that one
of his socks had come off! Fearful of the consequences, he frantically searches the bed.
This, of course, wakes his bride and without thinking, she asks,
"What on earth are you doing?"
"Oh, my," he replies, "You've swallowed one of my socks!"


Q: Why do men in the military have two wives?
A: Because they're in a bigamy.

0 comments: