Hungarian Magazine interview's Madonna. Translator is in 4th grade!

So BLIKK a Hungarian magazine interview's Madonna, and it seems their translator had no idea what he was doing!

BLIKK: Madonna, Budapest says hello with arms that are spreadeagled. Did you visit here that was agreeable?
Madonna: Thank you for saying these compliments. Please stop with photographs until I have removed my garments for all to see [laughs] This is a joke I have made.
BLIKK: Madonna, let's cut to the hunt: Are you a bold mentaly ill woman that feasts on men who are tops?
Madonna: Yes, yes, this is certantly something that brings to the surface my longings.
BLIKK: OK, here's a question from left space: What was your book; Slut about?
Madonna: It was called: Sex, my book...
BLIKK: Here we call it Slut.

Note: BLIKK's editor said this MIGHT be a urban legend... Oh well, it's still a good read!

0 comments: