Dirty Dave’s Problem Page – Some times fact is stranger than fiction …

 Dear Dave,
I've just got a new girl friend and the sex is great. She dresses up as a French maid
wearing no knickers. She walks around the flat cleaning and every time she stretches up
to dust something I get a glimpse of her gorgeous arse. Eventually when she bends over
to dust under the bed I grab her from behind and we make love frantically doggie style.
When we are exhausted we both flop the floor.
My problem is this; I’ve noticed that the longer I drag out the teasing phase of the roleplay
the cleaner my flat gets! Last week I dragged it out for an hour and a half and my
place was bloody spotless.
Do you think this is morally wrong?
Spotless of St. Allbans
Dear Spotless,
Oo-la-la, Looks like a saucy time is being had by all. But seriously spotless, are you just
using this girl? I think you should seriously consider doing some spring-cleaning in this
relationship. Who know a new relationship might be just what the doctor ordered!

0 comments: